Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 25 2023 Three-fer fer some...

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

:damage:

Identified - The latest update from ECMWF indicates that both the 12z Euro Op and Ensemble will be delayed until further notice due to major network issues.

We will update and begin processing the data as soon as it is made available by ECMWF.

Jan 24, 2023 - 13:24 EST

could be a good omen for the upcoming storm tomorrow? :lol: 

34 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Really lol? That’s a joke right? Looks lush. :rolleyes:

Hum.... for the first time  we have wintering Bluebirds.  Also Newfound Lake is ice free which has never happened this far into the season.  Many in CNE and parts of NNE have not even had a 0F night.   Weird stuff.....is it just the weather pattern or greatly enhanced by climate change?   Anyhow that is a discussion for another time.

This storm looks like it will be totally frozen here in my area of Central NH.   CAD always over performs so it should stay below freezing.  By the time it rises into the 30s Thursday the precipitation should be over.  Then a 12 hour thaw.  

3 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Hum.... for the first time  we have wintering Bluebirds.  Also Newfound Lake is ice free which has never happened this far into the season.  Many in CNE and parts of NNE have not even had a 0F night.   Weird stuff.....is it just the weather pattern or greatly enhanced by climate change?   Anyhow that is a discussion for another time.

This storm looks like it will be totally frozen here in my area of Central NH.   CAD always over performs so it should stay below freezing.  By the time it rises into the 30s Thursday the precipitation should be over.  Then a 12 hour thaw.  

What is your pack these days?

44 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Identified - The latest update from ECMWF indicates that both the 12z Euro Op and Ensemble will be delayed until further notice due to major network issues.

We will update and begin processing the data as soon as it is made available by ECMWF.

Maybe it will revert to its old self again and be the DR No we all hated, but also trusted. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Maybe its just me, but I'm not really anticipating it much, anyway. We know what this is done here...not high leverage runs.

I'm in a better spot, But it a more iffy one, But after the last, I'm not complaining, I just got done cleaning up this one yesterday.

1 hour ago, wxeyeNH said:

https://www.wmur.com/article/alton-bay-ice-runway-closed-2023-season-new-hampshire/42612712

Fourth time in 12 years that the Alton Bay Runway will not open.....nothing to see there...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Well this completely makes sense now. When the Euro lost its Crown several years back it must have been taken over by the FAA! With tech support provided by the Southwest Airlines IT department