• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 23rd Storm Threat: keeping positive vibes, ending chances of futility

TalcottWx

just about done here, 1.25" on the board, most of that fell in about a half hour where it was ripping intense, add that to the .6 I got before flipping last night and we almost made 2", this year I'll take. Still not enough to pull out the new blower, it needs to do some work. probably should be in the other thread, but how does this one, with the redevelopment interact with the midweek system?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CT Valley Snowman said:

Seriously? I'm a few miles east of the CT river in the valleyIMG_20230123_152831481_BURST000_COVER.thumb.jpg.0d517cc93d849b524a07fff59fff37a6.jpg and this is MBY. 

Yeah—did fairly well here. Love to see it. 

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

And you said most wouldn’t see anything…ye of zero faith.  Silly man. 

It’s so bad but it works brilliantly. 

• Haha 1

In a little sucker hole now but those last 90 min were intense. Looks like another good band about to rotate in that’s hammering ORH to windham county…someone on the north shore must be doing well because that band has been parked there  

0AAD2B1C-B76B-44A9-A8FE-C5CF242070ED.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

In a little sucker hole now but those last 90 min were intense. Looks like another good band about to rotate in that’s hammering ORH to windham county…someone on the north shore must be doing well because that band has been parked there  

The one that’s one through Concord was quite intense and that’s heading down to. Maybe merges that one on the North Shore..

2 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

And it’s not done.  Not the 2”/hour stuff but steady moderate and accumulating.We probably break 15.  Viz 1/4

I "only" have around 9 1/2".  Just measuring by putting a ruler down on a clean surface.  I have not been doing the 6 hour snowboard clearing.  Are you Mark and Brian doing that or is it I am just a bit too far NW to be in the best snow. On the other hand my ratios should be better as my temperature has been around 28F for the whole storm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yea my place on the Wakefield/Lynnfield line has been in that band for a while, I’ll update once I’m back. Might have 4”?

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

We join together.... love it