Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 23rd Storm Threat: keeping positive vibes, ending chances of futility

TalcottWx

Looks good for PIT2

Tonight
Snow before 4am, then snow, possibly mixed with rain. Low around 30. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Monday
Snow, possibly mixed with rain and sleet, becoming all snow after 11am. High near 34. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
Monday Night
Snow likely, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Tuesday

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Looks good for PIT2

Tonight
Snow before 4am, then snow, possibly mixed with rain. Low around 30. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Monday
Snow, possibly mixed with rain and sleet, becoming all snow after 11am. High near 34. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
Monday Night
Snow likely, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Tuesday

Then stop talking about this pit 2, and get your ass there. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

...Tonight's rain is rather refreshing. It has a diffrent feel than the rain from a few days ago, and definitley a much better, and wetter feel than the multiple rains before that.  

I suppose there's just something more magical this time about looking up into the darkness of a 36F winter sky and feeling those tiny dots of moisture burst all over my face.  I can't quite put my finger on it though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

31/31 freezing rain mixed with sleet. It should be an interesting 24 hours. Almost nothing from Friday's snow has melted here. It actually looks like winter. About 4.5 on the ground. Let's hope at least that much more on the way. With temps the way they are right now, I'm not expecting to lose much of what we have. It's already pretty compacted, so unless the temperature spikes, we should hold out OK.

7 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

...Tonight's rain is rather refreshing. It has a diffrent feel than the rain from a few days ago, and definitley a much better, and wetter feel than the multiple rains before that.  

I suppose there's just something more magical this time about looking up into the darkness of a 36F winter sky and feeling those tiny dots of moisture burst all over my face.  I can't quite put my finger on it though. 

Another evening of lovely 39 degree rain.  :axe: