Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 22nd Winter storm threat

clskinsfan

• mappy pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

RGEM not so good. Drives the LP over Snowshoe. 

Nam and RGEM are both crappy models that I wouldn't trust even at 24 hours out lol. Id rather have them show a positive outcome but probably doesn't matter what either shows at this point lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Other than the NAM the last 24 hours the coldest guidance (euro, Icon) has trended warmer while the warmest (Gfs) trended colder. This is convergence. Problem is even the coldest solutions aren’t cold enough for most so a compromise wont be a good end result. 

Agreed. I don’t think there’s enough runway left to get to a solution that gives frozen precipitation to the metro corridor. Far N/W still in the game for something.

• Sad 1

I meant that no one in this forum will see snow.  But I'm always a big advocate of killing them with kindness.

That’s wholly incorrect. Guarantee some of us see some snow out of this. Remember where some folks live in here. Don’t be salty man come on. Let’s keep it to tracking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jayyy said:

That’s wholly incorrect. Guarantee some of us see some snow out of this. Remember where some folks live in here. Don’t be salty man come on. Let’s keep it to tracking.

jonjon will probably get some snow out of it, but it might be a big ask for others to get anything.

• Like 1

jonjon will probably get some snow out of it, but it might be a big ask for others to get anything.

I think my area over to emittsburg and points WNW could catch some snow out of the Sunday - Mon event. The odds of a significant event are fading quickly, but I’m not ruling out a couple inches at this juncture. It’s too early to throw in the towel for my area.

• Like 1