• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Genug Shoyn Mit warm and brown! Is Jan 19-20 a storm to shift the vibe?

mahk_webstah

There was 1.5” new on the board by the time I could measure around 4:30. Then there was a pretty heavy band that moved through while I was cleaning the driveway. Maybe another half inch in the last hour?  I’m right around 6” for the event. Then my snowblower crapped out. :( The auger that throws it out the shute stopped turning. Ugh. 

1 minute ago, mreaves said:

There was 1.5” new on the board by the time I could measure around 4:30. Then there was a pretty heavy band that moved through while I was cleaning the driveway. Maybe another half inch in the last hour?  I’m right around 6” for the event. Then my snowblower crapped out. :( The auger that throws it out the shute stopped turning. Ugh. 

That kept happening with my last one, I'd replace the belt have it serviced, and it kept doing it, so I traded it in. Nothing worse than have 18 inches of snow and the blower doesn't work. Had to borrow my neighbors one time. At least you don't have a large amount to move.

Just now, DavisStraight said:

That kept happening with my last one, I'd replace the belt have it serviced, and it kept doing it, so I traded it in. Nothing worse than have 18 inches of snow and the blower doesn't work. Had to borrow my neighbors one time. At least you don't have a large amount to move.

True but I’m worried about next week because there is no way I’m getting it fixed by then. 

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

That 50 mile wide gap on the radar over Franklin and Hampshire counties has been the story of the day here.  Looks like the INV had two distinct areas of precipitation and this was not one of them.

Berkshire East picked up a couple/three up top, so that's a plus at any rate.

• Like 1