• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Genug Shoyn Mit warm and brown! Is Jan 19-20 a storm to shift the vibe?

mahk_webstah

13 minutes ago, ma blizzard said:

looks like rain to sleet / slush mix just north of the pike?

Yeah....I'd expect mostly nothing though where we are....except maybe some on Friday if we get lucky. If we can get another bump colder then I think it would become interesting, but I'm expecting the whole thing to end up a little bit north of the 12z depiction....as seems to happen a lot in these types of systems.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah....I'd expect mostly nothing though where we are....except maybe some on Friday if we get lucky. If we can get another bump colder then I think it would become interesting, but I'm expecting the whole thing to end up a little bit north of the 12z depiction....as seems to happen a lot in these types of systems.

1-3” 90 south Friday away from coast?

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Ray getting snow from this is killing him.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

For sure. Gonna be a lot of trips to the breweries.

Potential for 2010 MLK-esque melt is pretty high. Esp if this trends even another tick colder and he’s watching BOS get pounded for several hours. 

2 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

it's been cold between the rainstorms so sure. i just don't see how basing your happiness on something that occurs a few times a year for under a day at a time can be a good thing

I know you are a troll but that’s actually good advice. There are plenty of fun things you can do that don’t involve snow like golfing, fishing, etc. If it’s 60 in January or February, why not take advantage of the record breaking warmth and golf?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Potential for 2010 MLK-esque melt is pretty high. Esp if this trends even another tick colder and he’s watching BOS get pounded for several hours. 

I’m expecting all of that to happen tomorrow. But I just won’t post  . Now I know what it feels like to live in NYC region . Blows Jack dick 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m expecting all of that to happen tomorrow. But I just won’t post  . Now I know what it feels like to live in NYC region . Blows Jack dick 

The areas getting snow have done very poorly last few years. Just part of climo. They will make up relatively speaking. 

55 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Good, "Usually" when he's happy, I'm happy.

If p-type is the issue, I'm even happier.  When it's QPF, it's maybe - latitude is more often good than bad, but jackpots in south or central NH generally translate to 44.7 being too far north.

Latest odds from GYX for Farmington are 2/5/9, a bit higher than this morning's 90/50/10% numbers.  The spread between 90% and 10% says there's still considerable uncertainty.

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

If p-type is the issue, I'm even happier.  When it's QPF, it's maybe - latitude is more often good than bad, but jackpots in south or central NH generally translate to 44.7 being too far north.

Latest odds from GYX for Farmington are 2/5/9, a bit higher than this morning's 90/50/10% numbers.  The spread between 90% and 10% says there's still considerable uncertainty.

Didn't look but i think that's the same here?