Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2023

IrishRob17

1 minute ago, sn0w said:

You're gonna much better than me I think...im also in carmel but my new house is at 450 feet. 

Something i overlooked when i bought btw... although pretty sure after 6 months of looking and finding a house we liked my wife wouldn't have been ok with me saying no because i wanted at least 300 feet more elevation :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, snywx said:

Yeah I’ve seen this movie before. We will lack the precip for anything meaningful. @Juliancoltonshould do well with this setup.

I'm pretty shocked at how dry it is west of the river. Just endless model failures with this system. 

It's snowing here already with grass turning white. I consider that a very early changeover and a good omen for the rest of the night. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

I'm pretty shocked at how dry it is west of the river. Just endless model failures with this system. 

It's snowing here already with grass turning white. I consider that a very early changeover and a good omen for the rest of the night. 

What’s the temperature there? I’m at 34.5 and have barely seen a flake mixed in. Precip somewhat light here. 

Just now, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

What’s the temperature there? I’m at 34.5 and have barely seen a flake mixed in. Precip somewhat light here. 

32.5 here at 600 ft. The mixing line is really surging northward on CC with the 925 freezing line. NAM briefly warm sectors me by 6z, but maybe I can just skirt around it.