• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2023 Discobs

George BM

33 / heavy snow in Saratoga Springs NY. WWA upgraded to a warning for 4-8”. Definitely glad I chased this one. My soul needed it.

Hoping I can bring some good winter juju back with me to Maryland on Tuesday with a few models showing some glimmers of hope for Wednesday!

Edit — beer is good.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jayyy said:

33 / heavy snow in Saratoga Springs NY. WWA upgraded to a warning for 4-8”. Definitely glad I chased this one. My soul needed it.

Hoping I can bring some good winter juju back with me to Maryland on Tuesday with a few models showing some glimmers of hope for Wednesday!

Edit — beer is good.

Good for you, enjoy and be careful coming home 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Right. If you pick this months chart for each airport, it shows the daily departure right next to the high and low. 

The thing is that one needs to be careful to not make the rookie mistake of adding the date and year without clicking "Sterling-Dulles area" as BWI would show by default when clicking "Go" as it's at the top of the list. The person who brought this up wasn't careful and made said rookie mistake. :arrowhead:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Terpeast said:

Just saw a mosquito flying outside. 

At this rate, we're going to have to change the state bird to that before summer.

I didn't notice too much in the way of mosquitoes last Summer, so we might be due for that.

The idea of warmer weather is beginning to sound kind of awesome, though.

10 minutes ago, 87storms said:

I didn't notice too much in the way of mosquitoes last Summer, so we might be due for that.

The idea of warmer weather is beginning to sound kind of awesome, though.

yep - once we get into Feb I start to look forward to it.  Especially if we aren't getting any snow.

1 hour ago, pazzo83 said:

yep - once we get into Feb I start to look forward to it.  Especially if we aren't getting any snow.

Yea, I'm a 3 month season type.  I really don't track much in March...it's kind of futile.  I have a feeling we're gonna get on the snowboard at some point in February, but to say Winter has shown its hand already is an understatement.

• mappy unpinned this topic