• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2023 Banter

George BM

Let us start the day with a prayer. Lord…on this your day, please send your providence down upon the 49ers, give them the strength so that they may endure the unmerciful, unholy, horrific beating that will be inflicted upon them later today. We pray that you give them the fortitude to come out of this trying experience without their egos completely destroyed. Give them the foresight to see the better days that most surely lay behind this tragic day. For them we ask for your mercy lord.  In the name of the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Let us start the day with a prayer. Lord…on this your day, please send your providence down upon the 49ers, give them the strength so that they may endure the unmerciful, unholy, horrific beating that will be inflicted upon them later today. We pray that you give them the fortitude to come out of this trying experience without their egos completely destroyed. Give them the foresight to see the better days that most surely lay behind this tragic day. For them we ask for your mercy lord.  In the name of the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. 

I would pretty easily bet PHL -2.5. 

I'm waiting for my post to be approved in PHL subforum, but I once recorded Vegas lines when teams had +8> winning streaks (SF), and found out they covered at like 46%.

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

Purdy will hopefully crack in this environment. But if he excels and they win, then he isn't a fluke. My gut says IF the 49ers win it will be with their D but who knows.

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

1) How can you be tired of Mahomes?

2) Wasn’t it the Shanahans that ruined RGIII? 

I can only stand hearing him yell “white 80” but so many times

i firmly believe that the call to play RG3 in that playoff game was all Snyder. From what I’ve read, Mike never wanted RG3 but Snyder wanted a Heisman winner to keep fans happy

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

I can only stand hearing him yell “white 80” but so many times

i firmly believe that the call to play RG3 in that playoff game was all Snyder. From what I’ve read, Mike never wanted RG3 but Snyder wanted a Heisman winner to keep fans happy

Hopefully Snyder is out soon. 

Speaking of, I’m hoping to make a modest investment. Do you have a couple hundred million I can borrow? 

• Haha 2

• mappy unpinned this topic