Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2023 Banter

George BM

11 hours ago, Rvarookie said:

I don’t know about that take man...One could also say if Lamar had the same financial stability as Mahomes he probably be little more wreckless and push through it

Or you might say is a knee is career threatening, sprained ankles are not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Are you an actual science teacher? Surely you've done the research on Grade 2/3 PCL sprains right? Playing with an ankle vs a knee are two very different things. Injuries are not equal! And when you still got swelling too? No way.

haha.. no your right. I think some times I get caught up in the moment.  Look at RG3.  If he didnt go back to early in 2012, he could have had a HoF career.

You can all take this to the bank... even Ji.  It WILL snow in the MA region sometime in the next 3 weeks.  I'm heading to Japan for a family wedding and just know mother nature is going to unleash her fury while I'm gone.  Hope to take a side trip to the mountains to get a snow fix while in Japan.  Although, snow is in the forecast for Tokyo later this week.  Hope you are all out doing Jebwalks soon...   

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RDM said:

You can all take this to the bank... even Ji.  It WILL snow in the MA region sometime in the next 3 weeks.  I'm heading to Japan for a family wedding and just know mother nature is going to unleash her fury while I'm gone.  Hope to take a side trip to the mountains to get a snow fix while in Japan.  Although, snow is in the forecast for Tokyo later this week.  Hope you are all out doing Jebwalks soon...   

It's a good thing that you've experienced a lot of extreme weather over your six decades on this planet. :P

Imagine our luck when you figure out how to use all of that accumulated jojo to give us a 1978 Midwest style triple phaser... or a snow squall with 3 foot visibilities... or a 105-110F heatwave w/ 80+F dewpoints that bring us a super derecho.

Train well my good friend.  :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, FXW176 said:

And surely you’ve learned just a little bit more about wx compared to less than a year ago?

You should probably step away from your keyboard and post less. Much less. Maybe go outside and enjoy the actual weather?

What...we already settled this two days ago. I'm trying to stay off of here more and then I see this notification...now you're just piling on. And why did you dig up a post from last year? Like you were purposely tryin' to kick me while I'm down, smh

1 hour ago, George BM said:

It's a good thing that you've experienced a lot of extreme weather over your six decades on this planet. :P

Imagine our luck when you figure out how to use all of that accumulated jojo to give us a 1978 Midwest style triple phaser... or a snow squall with 3 foot visibilities... or a 105-110F heatwave w/ 80+F dewpoints that bring us a super derecho.

Train well my good friend.  :thumbsup:

Haha - Thanks much.  I'll try to avoid thinking about the monsoon and tropical downpours in India and Thailand, and focus more on that 3 foot rouge snow wave on the glacier in Hinterux, AU, or the 3 meter onslaught in Saas Fee, CH.  Heck, if jojo, mojo and/or willpower is ALL we needed to muster something more than a trace, the cumulative frustration in the forum would likely thrust the Northern Hemisphere into a new Ice Age.  

• Haha 1

Just now, CAPE said:

Nice drive by the Bengals. Burrow is so slippery in the pocket. Noticed that watching him against the Ravens for 2 straight games. And man does he have some legit targets.

Slippery is the word Collinsworth used a million times, and though he drives me crazy, it’s the best description for the guy.

• Like 1

As a Ravens fan who watched the defense keep the Bengals offense in check for 2 straight games, its a shame their offense was inept and Lamar was out. D has been stout. What could have been if Roman had been fired before the season.

I kind of thought Buffalo's D was pretty soft, esp without Miller. Bengals are eating early. Long way to go.

Ok. Just checking in on everyone watching the snow game in Buffalo…and what everyone was drinking. Manhattan’s and Barrel Aged Ten Fiddy? Love! I’m going light until the Cowboys game starts. Sapwood Schwarz Kümmel and Weinstephaner Helles so far. Lots of Other Half DIPAs and maybe a Bells Expedition Stout in the works later. Should be a fun afternoon and evening. 

• Like 1

• mappy unpinned this topic