Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2023 Banter

George BM

28 minutes ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

Football is really mechanical if you watch too much of it (NFL at least).

i don't know what that  means. You are acting like no one has any chance against KC. the bills beat them in Arrowhead earlier this year and Cincinnati LITERALLY has beaten KC three straight times since a year ago.

So, yeah. They have a chance to make this  a contest...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

I think someone else already has assigned blame to me...my response to them applies to your thought too...."tough but fair". 

I’m just kidding with you friend, it’s a shit winter and that’s not your fault. 

6 minutes ago, Rvarookie said:

I think the San Fran / Dallas game may be intense. But yeh imagine the eagles / giants may be pretty hard hitting 

By default SF does what it takes to win, while Dallas does the antithesis in big games.

Coaching and Kicking will make the difference if it's close. Again, edge 49ers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

i don't know what that  means. You are acting like no one has any chance against KC. the bills beat them in Arrowhead earlier this year and Cincinnati LITERALLY has beaten KC three straight times since a year ago.

Bengals (and Bills) can beat KC, at their place. No doubt. Those 3 teams are so close talent and coaching wise. The best of the AFC by far, and there are only 2 teams in the NFC on that level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CAPE said:

By default SF does what it takes to win, while Dallas does the antithesis in big games.

Coaching and Kicking will make the difference if it's close. Again, edge 49ers.

Now see...don't let this come down to a missed kick, lol That would be a total Dallas Cowboys divisional round exit scenario

13 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Don’t tell the Giants fans they really think they’re gonna win tomorrow. 

They have a decent chance imo. Remember the 2019 Ravens, winners of 12 straight, well rested, but with key players still banged up- and a team coming in on a bit of a roll, feeling good with low expectations.. It happens.

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

Chiefs 60% chance to win, Eagles 25% chance, everyone else (combined winning streak +28 games BUF-CIN-SF) 15%, imo. 

In terms of games...while I used to tear through adventure and RPGs...now I can milk one for a year or two. These days videogames are a mixture of recreational and therapeutic (helps get the ADD energy out, lol) Never played Skyward Sword, when it was on Wii...so been playing that lately (about to beat it actually!). Cannot wait for Zelda Tears of the Kingdom!

3 hours ago, Kmlwx said:

Right now I've been playing Teardown. I admittedly don't have nearly as much time as I did 10 years ago to play. I played a TON of L4D2 before. 

I’ve always thought teardown looks cool, some games I would recommend are terraria and deep rock galactic if you want to play with friends or city skylines/Civ 6 if you want to play alone, if you want I can give some more recommendations. 

9 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

I’ve always thought teardown looks cool, some games I would recommend are terraria and deep rock galactic if you want to play with friends or city skylines/Civ 6 if you want to play alone, if you want I can give some more recommendations. 

I love Cities Skylines with sandbox mode. Good time killer to just build endlessly. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Agreed. They say it dates back to the 70s but I only remember hearing it and using it within the last 10-15 years. I spent 36 years of my life growing up in Southwest Philly so it was interesting to see the history of the term dating back to when I lived there.

Spent 25 years in SW Philly, left in the early 90's and I don't recall it being a thing

8 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I think they got a chance...1 seeds can get bounced early sometimes...And Hurts hasn't played in the playoffs before...I think the Giants have some momentum.

Hurts started in the playoffs last year and lost to the Bucs. Giants are a scrappy team but the Philly defense is a million times better than Minnesota and Jones had his two best QB games against the Vikings who are like 31 in D this year. I think it’s gonna be a tight game because they are division rivals but even with Hurts not 100% I’d be very surprised if the Giants won. 

19 hours ago, Kmlwx said:

Right now I've been playing Teardown. I admittedly don't have nearly as much time as I did 10 years ago to play. I played a TON of L4D2 before. 

I recently went to GOG.com and bought the old Goldbox D&D games I played as a teenager.  Playing Curse of the Azure Bonds now....My family just ridcules me. :-)

47 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

it is genuinely borderline hilarious how even one quasi-good run from one model this winter is immediately followed by a run that is not just bad but borderline end of days bad by the very next model to go...

Was thinking same thing.  Almost like all the modeling agencies got together to figure how to best prolong the weenie torture.

1 hour ago, MDScienceTeacher said:

Paging Lamar Jackson.. Paging Lamar Jackson.. if you want to see how hall of fame leaders play through injury and lead their team to a championship.. I suggest you tune in to KC/ Jacksonville.

I don’t know about that take man...One could also say if Lamar had the same financial stability as Mahomes he probably be little more wreckless and push through it

5 hours ago, MDScienceTeacher said:

Paging Lamar Jackson.. Paging Lamar Jackson.. if you want to see how hall of fame leaders play through injury and lead their team to a championship.. I suggest you tune in to KC/ Jacksonville.

Are you an actual science teacher? Surely you've done the research on Grade 2/3 PCL sprains right? Playing with an ankle vs a knee are two very different things. Injuries are not equal! And when you still got swelling too? No way.

• mappy unpinned this topic