Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2023 Banter

George BM

1 minute ago, nj2va said:

NFL needs to call the game. It’s insane the league gave them 5 minutes to warmup before both head coaches stepped in to go to the locker room. 

https://thedcpatriot.com/breaking-bills-vs-bengals-game-suspended-after-damar-hamlin-collapses-leaves-field-while-receiving-cpr-in-ambulance-graphic-video-warning/

It may be a case of commotio cordis which is a heart arrhythmia due to a direct blow to the chest.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, nj2va said:

NFL needs to call the game. It’s insane the league gave them 5 minutes to warmup before both head coaches stepped in to go to the locker room. 

So proud to have Zac Taylor as my team’s coach. Thank god he did the right thing with Sean McDermott and pulled the teams off the field. 

• Like 2

The NFL is really in a pickle here.  They could play the rest of the game tomorrow, but it just doesn’t seem right without better word about Hamlin.  They could also just call off the game and go by win % for seeding, but that pretty much hands KC the 1 seed and gives Cincy the division.

So, interesting question for Ravens fans, are you ok with the NFL cancelling the game and giving Cincy the division title?

1 minute ago, MN Transplant said:

The NFL is really in a pickle here.  They could play the rest of the game tomorrow, but it just doesn’t seem right without better word about Hamlin.  They could also just call off the game and go by win % for seeding, but that pretty much hands KC the 1 seed and gives Cincy the division.

So, interesting question for Ravens fans, are you ok with the NFL cancelling the game and giving Cincy the division title?

Yes. It isn't that important.

And the Ravens aren't likely going to win a playoff game regardless of what their seeding is with a HS level passing game.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Yes. It isn't that important.

And the Ravens aren't likely going to win a playoff game regardless of what their seeding is with a HS level passing game.

I agree.   I know that Home Field advantage means something, but in the big picture, it really doesn't matter that much.  If you want to get to the Super Bowl, you still need to beat everyone, regardless of seeding. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Ravens had virtually no chance at the division anyway. The game means the most for the bills I think.

it meant a ton to the bengals too. If they had beaten the bills and then the ravens, would have moved to the 2 seed, which gives you 2 home games (if you win the first),

Nothing to be done about it, I don't think it should be resumed. Some things are obviously more important. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

it meant a ton to the bengals too. If they had beaten the bills and then the ravens, would have moved to the 2 seed, which gives you 2 home games (if you win the first),

Nothing to be done about it, I don't think it should be resumed. Some things are obviously more important. 

Ah, didn’t realize that.

Just now, mappy said:

sorry. its going to snow and pile up this weekend.

better?

not really, not sure anyone was saying that all they said was the model showed some blue. Pretty sure most know the temps are an issue and it will probably be just mood flakes that won't stick....is it ok to be ok with that? The snow maps have been properly debunked as not accurate, if anyone thinks that is what is going to happen then that is on them to be disappointed...i suppose i'm just a bit annoyed at the constant need of some (not you) to put others in their place and yes i can be guilty of that as well.....that combined with the fact that my dog just took a massive dump in my office has me on edge. :hurrbear:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

not really, not sure anyone was saying that all they said was the model showed some blue. Pretty sure most know the temps are an issue and it will probably be just mood flakes that won't stick....is it ok to be ok with that? The snow maps have been properly debunked as not accurate, if anyone thinks that is what is going to happen then that is on them to be disappointed...i suppose i'm just a bit annoyed at the constant need of some (not you) to put others in their place and yes i can be guilty of that as well.....that combined with the fact that my dog just took a massive dump in my office has me on edge. :hurrbear:

you can say its me since that is who you are talking about. no need to walk around it with a passive aggressive nun comment

dont step in shit. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, mappy said:

you can say its me since that is who you are talking about. no need to walk around it with a passive aggressive nun comment

dont step in shit. 

Ok well you were the ass end of everyone else piling on to the already dumped shit.

better?

• mappy unpinned this topic