• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Banter

George BM

As this great new year of 2023 begins let it be a year of rewarding yourselves, even if it's a small reward, whenever you make a breakthrough with a goal or a dream that you have. Take great care of yourselves this year and don't be afraid to try that one thing or those things that you've wanted to try out for a long while.

• Like 9

• WxUSAF pinned this topic

Happy new year! Yesterday, we doubled the labs in our home from 1 to 2. Gonna be an interesting start to 2023. My four-year-old giving us a lot of WTF vibes but starting to find interesting things in the new little dude. He's 13 weeks and has a heart murmur but super happy to have landed with us it appears.  I haven't told him yet that it never snows here though...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Happy new year! Yesterday, we doubled the labs in our home from 1 to 2. Gonna be an interesting start to 2023. My four-year-old giving us a lot of WTF vibes but starting to find interesting things in the new little dude. He's 13 weeks and has a heart murmur but super happy to have landed with us it appears.  I haven't told him yet that it never snows here though...

Had a few labs in my life. Just a great breed, really. Happy NY and congrats. Our home went void of pets last year and we are looking at another lab (or 2) in the spring. We've always had at least 2 dogs at once....had 2 labs and a weimaraner at the same time 10 years ago. Oh and my weim had a murmur, no issue. He lived to 14.  Good luck and enjoy! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, there was really only one drive that really sucked (the punt return to the 40). But overall I don't view this as a game where we just blew it...Steelers just had a great game plan and went after our stout run def and actually beat it!

All the same...it still sucks that two of the three home primetime losses have been the Steelers...boooo!

40 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Well, there was really only one drive that really sucked (the punt return to the 40). But overall I don't view this as a game where we just blew it...Steelers just had a great game plan and went after our stout run def and actually beat it!

All the same...it still sucks that two of the three home primetime losses have been the Steelers...boooo!

Huntley shouldn't be on the team after this year. Granted, much of the offensive woes are due to Roman, but that last drive was cringe. 3 points, 4 first downs, and 2 three and outs in the second half is terrible. Gus touched the ball 3 times. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mdhokie said:

Huntley shouldn't be on the team after this year. Granted, much of the offensive woes are due to Roman, but that last drive was cringe. 3 points, 4 first downs, and 2 three and outs in the second half is terrible. Gus touched the ball 3 times. 

Huntley is extremely limited as a passer. Roman sucks as always.

The Steelers owned the lined of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The Ravens run D was soft, and the OL was mediocre at best. 

• Like 4

• mappy unpinned this topic