• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2023 General Discussion

Hoosier

It's almost not even worth mentioning right now since we're a week out but I find it really interesting that the GEFS already has MSP at 6" for the mean snowfall for next week's storm. That's some pretty good agreement for being so far out still. Wonder if the Euro will follow the GFS or if the GFS will follow the Euro.

1 hour ago, mnchaserguy said:

It's almost not even worth mentioning right now since we're a week out but I find it really interesting that the GEFS already has MSP at 6" for the mean snowfall for next week's storm. That's some pretty good agreement for being so far out still. Wonder if the Euro will follow the GFS or if the GFS will follow the Euro.

It could be in the 50s here with that storm.  I would love MSP to get crushed again while we enjoy the warm sector.

RC offers a glimmer:

THE ENSEMBLE GUIDANCE HAS BEEN CONSISTENTLY POINTING TOWARD THERE   
FINALLY BEING A SHAKE-UP IN THE REMARKABLY MILD PATTERN WE'VE BEEN  
IN TO A MORE SEASONABLE AND PROBABLY STILL ACTIVE LOOK, SO   
*MAYBE* SOME MORE APPRECIABLE SNOW THREATS INTO LATE JANUARY. 

each of the last 2 months have flipped cold after mid month. Let's see if the palm guy takes another beating on his tropical paradise setting in beer town. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, michsnowfreak said:

Not sure what kind of phone camera you have, but whenever that happens that's a great time to get pictures of snowflakes. I have the Samsung Galaxy S21 and it's awesome for that

I’m living in the Stone Age with an iPhone 8. Always appreciate and enjoy your photos, they are really well done and miles above how mine turn out.

• Thanks 1