Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

43 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

WPC outlook seems fairly optimistic for CNE and NNE for late next week,  and the 8-14 says CA stays dry.

Yeah the step down hopefully looks like the 12z GFS parade.  The heavy snow amounts have been just north of the St Lawrence many of these storms.

We get it to step down and it looks like this… just take the past two months and move it 150 miles south, ha.

02C874B3-8F08-43CF-A8A1-5F226562B8AF.thumb.png.23026811db552c02548094af8540e040.png

8 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Horrible 

That was the storm that knocked the euro off it’s pedestal imo, for me at least. Then in Jan 16 the it chocked on the mid Atlantic blizzard. It confirmed my thoughts that no matter how great it scores at h5, it no longer is uber reliant for east coast snowstorms. Just Another Model (JAM). 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah the step down hopefully looks like the 12z GFS parade.  The heavy snow amounts have been just north of the St Lawrence many of these storms.

We get it to step down and it looks like this… just take the past two months and move it 150 miles south, ha.

02C874B3-8F08-43CF-A8A1-5F226562B8AF.thumb.png.23026811db552c02548094af8540e040.png

Need it about 170 miles south, 200 for the whole area.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Some say are changes right around the corner. Lol..

Screenshot_20230114_153623_Chrome.jpg

I won't say this, the above normal temps have been getting squashed more east. So the good news is we're seeing that move further east. I do see the blues. Kind of moving further east. I think we have a chance to get into a bit of a colder pattern. If not normal. We can get at least normal temps in the east, then we have a good chance at seeing some snow, but even above normal still gives us snow.

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Sign me up for that. 'Bout time...

5 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Will was trying to tell everyone things look good be patient but there were a lot of panic.

You should be working on your family tree. 1.3 billion dollar lottery ticket was sold in Lebanon Maine. Lots of Lizotte's in Lebanon. You never know...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

Helluva way to run a winter.

ain't missing in the MA, even in north Florida there's freeze warnings up for tonight, it was warmer when I left yesterday morning in ct than any other place along the drive, highest the car said was 53 in SC, currently around 50 in Jax

• Like 1