Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

1 minute ago, MJO812 said:

Both models show a strong storm

I will continue to track this but this is not looking good. 

It’s Toast Ant.  

Ironically this Went to crap the same day(a Friday..And a week out), just 3 weeks later, like the last big threat did, on a Friday, the 16th of December(and that one was a week out too when it shit the bed).   Sensing a pattern here…

8 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Canadian made a hard turn towards the dung solutions tonight. Starts as snow in far NNE but then transitions to a flooding rainstorm for all 

So that's your call for a storm that is for next weekend. Ok... sounds like a smart call. I'm glad you gave us your hard wisdom. 

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

So that's your call for a storm that is for next weekend. Ok... sounds like a smart call. I'm glad you gave us your hard wisdom. 

Things can change but at this point it’s a long shot.  As I said before, we have to reorient the NHEM before meaningful change.  Hopefully it happens.

6 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

My call is this isn’t going to be  particularly wintery for the majority of this forum.

We are lacking several key ingredients, including a fresh cold source.

It’s Toast Ant.  
Ironically this Went to crap the same day(a Friday..And a week out), just 3 weeks later, like the last big threat did, on a Friday, the 16th of December(and that one was a week out too when it shit the bed).   Sensing a pattern here…

Yesterdays 12z euro and a few runs of other models before that were phasing tpv energy with the southern vort creating a strong 50/50. When That didn’t happen and the euro caved I knew this threat was toast….

All we can do is move on to the next one.

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

My call is this isn’t going to be  particularly wintery for the majority of this forum.

We are lacking several key ingredients, including a fresh cold source.

Can you say that with 100% assurance? With a high pressure to the north...if that links up just right, well there is our source. It's it likely.. no.. but it's there a chance, sure. 

• Weenie 2

25 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

It's so disappointing. I admit that the way this Winter has gone so far it bums me out. 

Time to take a long break. See you guys when there is something to actually track that includes Snow.

Qg and Torch Tiger. You guys win.

Participation trophies.

• Haha 1