Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

5 minutes ago, greenmtnwx said:

And it’s the best model. The Euro sucks, the GEM is hot garbage and the GFS has significantly improved and done steadily well the last year. 

it’s gonna snow Friday. Away from the coast from interior mass up through the mountains it’s gonna snow. 3 snow events through the next two weeks, abd I think one could score on the coast. 

You want other model support and there isn't much.

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the whining reach this level. Not in 2013, not in 2015 and not in the horrific Jan/Feb/Mar 2020 stretch. 

It’s gotten embarrassing. 

Agree Will... I'm in no way a significant poster on here, so maybe I shouldn't comment, but it is becoming unreadable.  The # of constructive post v the # of whinning, non meteorology post has become stunning.   Maybe each thread should have 2 sections; a serious section and non serious / bullshit section.  Scrolling through a threat looking for serious posts has gotten tedious... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

13 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

If they don't choose to go into the panic room to whine? Then what?

Panic room is for panicking , is that correct haha

there should be a panic room and a everything is positive and upbeat room for those who have no patience when pattern blows And people talk about it over and over 

that way everyone bothered has a safe space  

and then the main threads in periods like this will be very slow like they probably should be 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Agree Will... I'm in no way a significant poster on here, so maybe I shouldn't comment, but it is becoming unreadable.  The # of constructive post v the # of whinning, non meteorology post has become stunning.   Maybe each thread should have 2 sections; a serious section and non serious / bullshit section.  Scrolling through a threat looking for serious posts has gotten tedious... 

What are your thoughts on potential ice/ snow for us Thursday afternoon through the weekend?

21 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Yeah I’m just going to start aggressively  moving the whining posts to the panic room thread. 

There’s actually some events to track now and even though many don’t care about an inland icing threat or marginal snow threat, some still do so the whiners/don’t carers can exit this thread or we will do it for them. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8