Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Panic Room 2022-2023

IUsedToHateCold

32 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Even though you're retired, do you still get royalties for any Panic Room likeness or other spin-offs? :lol:  I mean, the Reaper has to afford those fancy trips and cruises somehow!

As bad as things have been, I’ve seriously considered coming back on an emergency basis. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Its a Breeze said:

Not in officially because this feels like one of those stupid years where it doesn't snow in the Jan or Feb but it stupidly snows in March or April when no one wants it to. So stupid.

so the majority of our winters? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/8/2023 at 11:05 PM, PrinceFrederickWx said:

If I may make a suggestion, there should be two tiers of reaping:

1) It’s never going to snow here this year, and

2) It’s never going to snow here ever again (this is a popular new take I’m seeing more often now)

Right after winter 2001-02 (a very warm, snowless winter) when I was 12 years old, I wondered if it would ever snow again, or if global warming is taking that away.

Turns out my fears were valid, but I was just a few decades too soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 12:02 AM, WxWatcher007 said:

As bad as things have been, I’ve seriously considered coming back on an emergency basis. 

We need you! I was thinking about jumping off the Ledge just because the Reaper thinks he can retire!

DO NOT seriously consider coming back! COME THE FOOK BACK NOW! You got Reaping to do! And I had better see downright DEMONIC stuff from the Reaper! This had better be the most devilish scariest reaping season ever! Use verses from the satanic bible if you have to! I want fear, fright, demonic, hellish stuff! I want your very WORST, REAPER! This is ridiculous that you have waited THIS LONG to REAP! NO MERCY! NO MERCY! Get your a$$ back here as the Reaper! Make the Greater Tribulation look like the Second Coming of Christ! We want a very devilish Reap Season! This has been the worst, HOTTEST Mid Atlantic "winter" in the past ten million years! You have millions of weather weenies to REAP! You had better get back here and do your job! If you dont, I WILL JUMP, hit the snowless ground and splatter blood, guts and bloody bones all over the ground!

Start a brand new demonic Reaper topic. I DEMAND the very WORST you can conjure up! You have got millions to REAP and you had better be REAPING!

Use the Avern alphabet if you can! https://omniglot.com/conscripts/avern.htm#:~:text=Avern is a transformed English,that give them their power.

We demand REAL frightening demonic depictions! Some real devilish powers wouldnt hurt!

If you are gonna be the Reaper, you are gonna do this right.

On 2/7/2023 at 9:38 PM, WinterWxLuvr said:

This thread sucks without @WxWatcher007 running it. Maybe we could lure him back … new contract, some guaranteed money, bonus money, few little side perks. Do we have any professional negotiators here?

No disrespect, but I’ve been disappointed in the quality of the panic rooms here and in NE. I had no idea how much I was actually needed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

No disrespect, but I’ve been disappointed in the quality of the panic rooms here and in NE. I had no idea how much I was actually needed. 

Good morning WW007. Perhaps we need an all sub forums conference to break the pattern. Of course we would need a bail bonds company on retainer. Stay well, as always ….

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Because there is nothing to panic over anymore. No one to take our soul, we are stuck in purgatory, reliving the same nightmare everyday. Why have you forsaken us? 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

It's a shame *he* retired, this winter would have been the greatest weenie harvest of his time.  He could've retired on top.  Instead it's like Tom Brady...retiring with a good cry on ESPN.  Eh, but you wouldn't care about this sort of thing.  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...