Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Pre-Christmas (Dec 21-23rd) Winter Storm

Chicago Storm

2 minutes ago, SchaumburgStormer said:

Absolute jackpot run for MBY. Would be a wild solution, but the shitty GFS may be overcorrecting at this range now.... Cant put much weight into it as it was in the Atlantic 30 hours ago. Waiting for king Euro. 

Don't think u can trust any model 48 hrs out these days. Airports are gonna be a nightmare. Airlines better start issuing vouchers now.

Just now, NCIWxGuy said:

Tonight's Euro is gonna be a mood-setter for the Chicago area...

I've been living and dying by late-night model runs for years, looking forward to a single dataset tonight making or breaking my entire Monday, like a normal and average person

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Toss everything south of the main band for every ensemble. That back end stuff is incredibly overdone
I buy more pronounced wraparound deformation banding than usual given the extreme negative tilt of the system. Wraparound snow is often overdone, but there are rare cases it produces.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, RCNYILWX said:

I buy more pronounced wraparound deformation banding than usual given the extreme negative tilt of the system. Wraparound snow is often overdone, but there are rare cases it produces.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

That stuff south of the main band tho is transitional from rain to snow along the Arctic front. Which is why it looks splotchy and I just dont see that happening especially across Indiana, Southern Michigan, and Ohio. That shut off along the front will be pronounced.

• Chicago Storm changed the title to Pre-Christmas (Dec 21-23rd) Winter Storm