• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So cool and a long awaited redemption. Looking at you @Damage In Tolland

@CoastalWx

@CT Rain

@ORH_wxman

You can apologize later for the years of abuse about SRI OES

GOES15062022359F73qD1.jpg

You at one point said a foot of OES in Westerly years ago.  I distinctly recall it. Then last week one day you said 6-10” and then two later said 4-8”

Meery Xmas!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You at one point said a foot of OES in Westerly years ago.  I distinctly recall it. Then last week one day you said 6-10” and then two later said 4-8”

Meery Xmas!

Was near a foot right on the coast  but I got 8 or so. 4 to 8 was more common but you remember wrong. I never said I got a foot. Those high amounts were at Galilee. You laughed saying it was impossible then through the years dropped digs calling it my fantasy. Your apology is accepted, next time don't doubt my honesty.

Merry Christmas my friend 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Was near a foot right on the coast  but I got 8 or so. 4 to 8 was more common but you remember wrong. I never said I got a foot. Those high amounts were at Galilee. You laughed saying it was impossible then through the years dropped digs calling it my fantasy. Your apology is accepted, next time don't doubt my honesty.

Merry Christmas my friend 

I never doubted it snowed. Just that there was a foot. I looked all thru the Gaylee records and surrounding areas. I apologize. 

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Meh just get me one big snow storm. 48 hrs of Blizzard works too 

I'm with you there, I'd prefer getting hammered with big storms, then warming to save on utilities, not really a snow pack kinda person, honestly it's a hinder like in 2011 we were running out of places to put the stuff, I remember digging a walkway for the oil delivery guy and it was like layers of sedimentary rock from all the different events, some dog poo from my dog like 2' down fossilized ha!

18 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

I can't believe they're still getting sound effect snow, what are some totals, sorry if it's been posted already I may have missed it

I haven’t seen any reports recently but last night I saw parts of MVY had 8-9” already. Someone there prob has double digits of fluff by now.

The band has lifted mostly north of them this morning so I’d be surprised if anyone got more than 10-12”. 

• Like 1