• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

Aren't you glad u moved here,lol. I was down at Hannaford earlier and they had no power. We lost it for 3.5hr, but all back now

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Haha. Loving it! The other side of 95 seemed fine for power but from Crystal Lake area and north to Poland is dark.

I might head down to the Tailgate later for dinner but I imagine a good chunk of town is there too. There are some great discussions in that place, like who has the highest breathalyzer score.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

Haha. Loving it! The other side of 95 seemed fine for power but from Crystal Lake area and north to Poland is dark.

I might head down to the Tailgate later for dinner but I imagine a good chunk of town is there too. There are some great discussions in that place, like who has the highest breathalyzer score.

Anybody in the .50s?

Where's the tailgate? Never heard of it. Winds ripping again

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

HRRR looked pretty snowy for NVT.

Had to triple check to make sure, but almost 4" here new since 4pm, getting windy with some blowing snow too.

32 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Wow! 4” there?!  That’s a great changeover.

Over an inch here and changeover was less than an hour ago. 

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Time to go down to the bar at the overlook hotel here Ne of Cheektowaga . I’m lucky to be here safely and that is not a understatement . 

Buffalo snow weenie discord says 200-300 cars stuck in Cheektowaga and they are masking them off with yellow tape If the people are out of them 

Glad you made it. Not surprised there are so many stuck. Those kind of conditions can quickly overwhelm the best drivers.