• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Kitz Craver said:

Who cares about the ICON.

Apparently enough people on here.....

This morning is honestly some of the best entertainment I've seen on here. Just unhinged posters with zero ability to parse data in a logical manner. This is when I really wish we still had the weenie tags.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

This morning is honestly some of the best entertainment I've seen on here. Just unhinged posters with zero ability to parse data in a logical manner. This is when I really wish we still had the weenie tags.

The 00z Korean was a 952mb on the BM. lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Yeah I'm not taking a verbatim solution seriously at Day 7. Just an example of a trend we don't want to see in the other models.

Quite a few are really on edge waiting for there great looking pattern to produce so it don't take much to send them off the deep end........lol

I don't know.  The icon is bad but not useless.  Maybe at this range it is but it's something and people on here need to something to masticate (or masturbate, depending) on to hold them over until breakfast (GFS) and lunch (Euro).

and bring back the weenie tag.  Why did that go away? 

2 hours ago, brooklynwx99 said:

all that matters at this range is that there’s a large system that’s likely to develop. could run along the coast. could go out to sea. could hit the benchmark

if people would like to assign unhealthy expectations and emotionally agonize over something 7 days away, then so be it, but it’s best to just sit tight and see what happens at this range

I would bet you are one of the majority on this board that are emotionally agonizing over something 7 days away.  Lol

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Yeah I'm not taking a verbatim solution seriously at Day 7. Just an example of a trend we don't want to see in the other models.

Yeah, I doubt anyone is taking its solution or any solution really at face value, but I’d rather not see guidance cutting across New York State. I don’t care if it’s a week away or 10 weeks away.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

By Sunday night weenies are going to be on the Dark Web trading snow maps from some experimental model a Finnish grad student is running from his basement.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah, I doubt anyone is taking its solution or any solution really at face value, but I’d rather not see guidance cutting across New York State. I don’t care if it’s a week away or 10 weeks away.

Yea, those solutions make me nervous because that isn't nuances, like will confluence let up enough for it to hug and go over the canal, or be strong enough to go over the BM....that is like "game over" prospects.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Ya know... I swear you love to focus the negatative. Lol

It's lazy attempt at trolling....esp since the setup on next week's storm doesn't really look anything like today's storm. If it somehow ends up similar, it would be out of sheer coincidence rather than some special forecasting skill by qg_omega.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1