• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

Just got in from 2 hours of snow blowing, clearing the cars, walks.

I'll make a deal with someone.  Next time it looks like another 20"er up here and one of you guys wants to experiencing it, we have 2 spare bedrooms.  Stay over, enjoy the storm but the deal is you have to go out and do storm cleanup!

pony.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

I'll make a deal with someone.  Next time it looks like another 20"er up here and one of you guys wants to experiencing it, we have 2 spare bedrooms.  Stay over, enjoy the storm but the deal is you have to go out and do storm cleanup!

pony.jpg

Electric Pony?  :o

14 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

pony.jpg

Epic

3" more by 11:30 to reach 20, and it's still accumulating.  Power came on just before 10, so 5 hours on the genny.  New blower was out straight trying to move this sticky stuff; more work to do but the machine ran out of gas about the same time I did.  Shovel work was nasty - unless I banged on the handle as I threw, half of the load would stay on the blade.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Tamarack getting pounded right now

Yup. 
 We've had 3 storms of 21" in our 24 winters here but only 2 that were bigger, so this one might reach 3rd place - only needs another inch+ since the 11:30 measure.

A 3rd Farmington site, farthest north of the bunch, reporting 20".  So far, all the top depths in Maine are Franklin-Oxford Counties.

Edit:  That Farmington 20" was a 9 AM report - no wonder it was the highest.

• Like 4