Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

7 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Lmao.…:lol: too funny. 

I’ve always been a vehicle guy, and love trucks. The versatility is amazing…and with sledding, and towing a trailer into big winter time weather, a truck is a necessity for me. But ya they are getting very expensive. So I get the point completely. 

One time in the past 48 yrs or so, Back in the 80's, I decided i no longer needed a truck and got rid of the one i had, About a month later, I had to borrow a buddy of mines truck to move some stuff and then realized it was a mistake getting rid of it, When out and bought another and have never looked back since and don't see where or how i could be without one ever again.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Latest BOX map

Still looks lame

367F8990-BB27-47F5-AB9A-4DA4DB4C0302.png

Man, I just got finished looking at 06z stuff (which cooled just a smidge) and it’s hard for me to see how that map doesn’t bust up in N ORH county. But we’re gonna find out real soon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Man, I just got finished looking at 06z stuff (which cooled just a smidge) and it’s hard for me to see how that map doesn’t bust up in N ORH county. But we’re gonna find out real soon.

Yea, I hedged high up there on Tuesday...not sure why they still won't on Thursday 

4 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

ill be watching 12z closely this morning for a trend in either direction

Yeah it’ll be interesting. 00z euro cooled 925 by about 1C tomorrow morning which brings it closer to other guidance (but still not all the way). But even on euro you are now below 0C at 925 during the storm through midday tomorrow. 850 starts around -5 and warms to about -2 through midday. But it’s trying to show mostly rain for you during this time. 

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah it’ll be interesting. 00z euro cooled 925 by about 1C tomorrow morning which brings it closer to other guidance (but still not all the way). But even on euro you are now below 0C at 925 during the storm through midday tomorrow. 850 starts around -5 and warms to about -2 through midday. But it’s trying to show mostly rain for you during this time. 

6z Euro looks a tad east to me.. can't see temps yet but hopefully it cooled

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Looks like 06z euro cooled too. Finally shows it snowing for much of the first half of the storm in N ORH county. Even Kevin grabs a couple. 

Yeah I agree overall. I will take the over on those lower amounts that have been shown across Worcester on North and like you said even Kevin may get 2-3. 

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I have no skin in this game so it’s easy for me to say. I will take the over from ORH north and especially where Dave and Ineedsnow (what’s your real dam name lol) are. 1-3”??

instill think Kevin could see 2-3 possible. 

I have a bad , depressing feeling about this . I lost all the positive vibes I was feeling yesterday. Are you thinking that falls on the backside tomorrow night?