Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

In the last 36 or so hours my focus has shifted into getting this to be enough of a significant event across Mass that the governor punts work Friday. He’s out the door in a month anyway.

I was hoping for that last weekend, but I don't think e MA gets it enough for that.

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Even the GFS gives me 3" now....nuts.

If that did work out, most of the forum would have had at least one “wintry appeal” event. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Just gotta get Dr. No to finally cave....it's teetering, but not quite ready to give up yet.

Stubborn to the end. Hopefully we get a few more ticks through tomorrow to put me in the game for a few.

Tall order I know, but at the very least it’s good to see this be the second consecutive event that trends positive at short leads for parts of the forum. 

• Like 1

I'm so incredibly torn as to wanting to finally get a good storm for my little girls to finally experience 'a big one' coupled with having tickets to a concert for Saturday in Boston area for a band that I last had tickets for on May 2020. They haven't been back to the states since. Hoping being on the Avon/Canton border and that little bit of extra elevation can deliver. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KTBFFH1905 said:

I'm so incredibly torn as to wanting to finally get a good storm for my little girls to finally experience 'a big one' coupled with having tickets to a concert for Saturday in Boston area for a band that I last had tickets for on May 2020. They haven't been back to the states since. Hoping being on the Avon/Canton border and that little bit of extra elevation can deliver. 

hey, your 1st post! Welcome!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, KTBFFH1905 said:

Welcome aboard. It’s real close for you. As is, I like New HFD and points w/nw for the double digit totals. Follow the Hammer on NBC tonight, he’ll know.

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Welcome aboard. It’s real close for you. As is, I like New HFD and points w/nw for the double digit totals. Follow the Hammer on NBC tonight, he’ll know.

Thank you very much. Fingers crossed indeed. Hoping New HFD can get get a good dump to start the base at Ski Sundown. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Until Will says anything good about 495, I have no reason to be excited.

I think you and I need another half tick or so to get into something meaningful. I’d be feeling excellent on my old stomping grounds on winter hill….I may make an appearance there on Friday. You’re old stomping grounds are a lock. 

At least it’s still trackable though. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think you and I need another half tick or so to get into something meaningful. I’d be feeling excellent on my old stomping grounds on winter hill….I may make an appearance there on Friday. You’re old stomping grounds are a lock. 

meh box not liking worcester county thought they might issue a watch but guess not

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Still riding the fence here bewtten 3 and 10”?