• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
12/11 - 12/12 First Flakes, First Accumulating Snow for some, Rain Discussion & Observations

Northof78

36 minutes ago, wdrag said:

Thank you Don-OKX for getting the PNS out and communicating on JFK CP etc. 

Here are LSR and CoCoRaHs reports as of 9A.  Click each for clarity. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 9.00.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 9.02.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 9.02.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 9.03.22 AM.png

Thanks Walt, only a T at JFK but I see 0.5" close to me on the south shore of Nassau County.  You wouldn't happen to have a western panel for NE PA between Allentown and Scranton would you? 

2 minutes ago, NorthShoreWx said:

0.6" here.  Streets were completely covered early this morning but it has since melted off the pavement.  Snow on the trees...pretty morning.

Looks like you got the LI Jackpot, Ed.  No concrete anywhere around here lol but still pretty on the trees, grass, cartops, rooftops, power poles, wires, etc.  The sun is now starting to come out so this won't last long.

Interesting trip into work this morning (Home: Millburn, NJ (just north of 78 and a couple miles W of the Parkway) Work: Oradell, NJ (NE Bergen Country, NJ)

Light dusting on car tops @ home, up to light dusting in Short Hills, then 1/8" or so near Turtle Back Zoo, 1/2 - 3/4" or so near Montclair Golf Club, nearing 1" around Verona and close to 1.5" to 2" the rest of the way once to Little Falls to Oradell. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

Thanks Walt, only a T at JFK but I see 0.5" close to me on the south shore of Nassau County.  You wouldn't happen to have a western panel for NE PA between Allentown and Scranton would you? 

Hi.  Here you go...best I can do.  NWS Local Storm Reports top and CoCoRaHs bottom. Please click for greater detail. Data cutoff 415PM/12. Hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 4.16.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 4.13.45 PM.png

• Thanks 1