• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2022-2023 OBS Thread

Ralph Wiggum

As the last of precip appears to crawling away to the east, I so far got 0.32" of liquid total yesterday and another 0.22" today, for a 2-day event total of 0.54", along with 0.30" of snow/sleet/graupel before it all melted away.

Temp has actually crept up overnight (low 34 just after midnight) and it is currently misty with low stratus and 36, with dp 36.

Our 7th (that's right) winter "event" is in the books. In East Nantmeal we received 0.3" of sleet/snow. Of the 7 events only 1 event on January 25th (0.8") exceeded the 0.5 inch mark. Clouds should hang around today with winds increasing this PM. Mild through Friday with more rain again possibly mixed with snow Thursday night into Friday.
Daily Records: High 71 (1946) / Low 4 below (1934) / Precipitation 1.82" (1902) / Snow 5.0" (1941)
image.png.263182b1fe52db04e3e0287d7014599f.png

posted this 16 hours ago in NYC forum.   spot on LMAO

wow, a real winner coming tonight cannot wait. When I wake up on Tuesday morning I expect to be shoveling away these two inches of a whopping heavy wet snow sleet slush ball event. More like just pushing off the crap off the driveway. However my true expectations when I wake up-- is what the hell happened to all the mixed crap that fell last night?-- its already gone. This winter season, no snowfall on the ground lasts more than 8 hours in the LV this year. Might as well be spring as my crocuses and daffodils are in full bloom, my pussy willow tree has bloomed...

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1