• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2022-2023 OBS Thread

Ralph Wiggum

Can’t really see 5-8” for the LV…there’s plenty of cold air but the radar just doesn’t look good enough. I do think we see a plowable 2-4” though. Maybe up to 5” in spots.
Just started snowing in Allentown. Gonna be a fun evening here.

That band is moving though… It there’s no filling in we’re gonna have busted forecasts

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Yeah radar is not impressive behind this

The primary is weakening with the 2nd starting to take control off the coast...precip will start to blossom over the next couple hours - albeit too late for those of us too far to the southwest but should be a nice little event for folks to the Northeast of Chester County - enjoy!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChescoWx said:

The primary is weakening with the 2nd starting to take control off the coast...precip will start to blossom over the next couple hours - albeit too late for those of us too far to the southwest but should be a nice little event for folks to the Northeast of Chester County - enjoy!!

Thing is Lehigh Valley and nearby areas are depending on the warm front snow the secondary is only to benefit from NYC NE

16 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Yes, some flakes mixing in. Sounds like snap, crackle and pop are outside my window or I just ate 3 packages of "Pop Rocks".......

36F/DP 32F

More snow now, less pings. I achieved a car topper/coating so I guess I'll work from there. Streets covered would be my ultimate (pathetic) goal...

35F/DP 32F

NO.jpg

Finally got chance to go look outside and have a good coating.  Looks like a snow/rain mix (mostly snow but wet flakes coming down like white rain).  Has accumulated on the cars and grassy surfaces but not so much the walks or streets (yet). 

Current temp is a marginal 33 with dp 32, snow mix and fog, and have 0.07" precip.