• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

12 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

I ain’t falling for it. We are still in an awful pattern to get snow. We could luck into a system but it has to be perfectly timed. Those systems work out once in a 100X.

Me either. I've yet to read/watch a single met who is excited about snow chances and the pattern. Most are very disinterested.

24 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

I ain’t falling for it. We are still in an awful pattern to get snow. We could luck into a system but it has to be perfectly timed. Those systems work out once in a 100X.

I am not “falling” for anything.

I am merely looking at the possibilities that model runs are showing for a system that is about 1 week out & not in fantasy range.

Once again, for the 10,000th time….When I post model runs, it is merely showing what the model shows…not a forecast!

It doesn’t mean that I am “excited” or “believe” in a storm…I’m just showing the possibilities.

Across the regional forums on here, the posters that provide good content with maps & a little analysis get bashed.

All of the “meh” & “it’s not happening” & “next fail” crowd seem to be the cool kids that band together.

5 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Once again, got the 10,000th time….When I post model runs, it is merely showing what the model shows…not a forecast!

It doesn’t mean that I am “excited” or “believe” in a storm…I’m just showing the possibilities.

Across the regional forums on here, the posters that provide good content with maps & a little analysis get bashed.

All of the “meh” & “it’s not happening” & “next fail” crowd seem to be the cool kids that band together.

People are just frustrated.  We all want snow, of course.  I like that you post the model solutions. 

But I don't necessarily believe that eventually one will work out.  Maybe...but it's more possible that nothing substantial works out.....maybe until next winter.

• Like 1

Once again, got the 10,000th time….When I post model runs, it is merely showing what the model shows…not a forecast!

I don’t mind you posting at all. If anything, I encourage it. It gives us a little hope.

I was just stating that the pattern is not conducive to some of the solutions, but it does not mean we can’t pull off a miracle.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Once again, for the 10,000th time….When I post model runs, it is merely showing what the model shows…not a forecast!

Keep posting Blizz it’s all good!!!!! We will get one. 

• Like 1

High here today was 32. 

@Blizzard of 93 - I just mentioned to you a few days ago to keep on doing what you're doing. That's part of what this thread is about. But as @Bubbler86said this morning, it sure seems like you revolt on people who aren't donning the snow goggles. There's a valid reason for pessimism right now.

38 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

High here today was 32. 

@Blizzard of 93 - I just mentioned to you a few days ago to keep on doing what you're doing. That's part of what this thread is about. But as @Bubbler86said this morning, it sure seems like you revolt on people who aren't donning the snow goggles. There's a valid reason for pessimism right now.

Too much pessimism is not how I roll on here or in life.

I choose to always chase the positive possible outcomes.

Things don’t always work out, but it doesn’t hurt to look for the next potential good thing. 

42 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

High here today was 32. 

Also, the models have snow goggles at times…I just am the messenger that posts them.

45 minutes ago, pawatch said:

Sorry Blizz that post wasn’t aimed at you. 

Just funny you guys was talking and then I read that post.

keep on posting!

You show us possibilities, and enjoy looking at them.

Then realistically us getting a decent Storm has been slim.

Good Job posting!!

I read that earlier today and said to myself- someone else is posting that. It sure as he'll won't be me. :)

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, canderson said:

Probably hits 50 at MDT the next 6 days. A few over 55 maybe even.  

The year of no winter minus like 6 days continues. 

I think today is a given but with the cold front coming through for Monday, it may not make it then.  GFS has CXY on a 70 watch for Thursday.   Still see a chance of scattered precip overnight into tomorrow but now looks more wet than white if it happens. 22 here this AM after a high of 27 yesterday. 

• Like 1