• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

On 1/27/2023 at 11:17 PM, TheDreamTraveler said:

Not sure if you're still into games or fighting games but I'm really excited for Street Fighter 6 coming out in June lol. Though I think a lot of you are way older than me. By the time I was old enough to play arcade machines they were already dying out around here

Sorry I was out of town yesterday . I don't play video games as much these days , but when I do its usually fighter, or football.  The Street Fighter games where always fun, visually awesome , and challenging. My Son and I will check the new one out when its available for download.   If you never played Killer Instinct I highly recommend it. Its great way to release Post Pattern Fail Syndromes.  Some times when the weather lets me down I like to build my own characters with names like PFU Hofferman , and  BubblerXXX . Then I hit them with 300 hit combos combined with head and torso incineration removal executions until I feel better ;).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One last above normal day today before we trend closer to normal and then well below normal with a brief arctic blast on Friday and Saturday. There is a small chance of some light rain changing to snow tonight and a better chance of some snow on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
The record high for today is 69 degrees from 1947. Our record low is 7 below zero from 1928. Record precipitation is 1.47" from 1939. Daily snow record is the 5.1" that fell in 2000.
image.png.4b1a720cdc40da9bc552a082db769bfd.png
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pawatch said:

Happy for the Eagles! But never seen a game where the other team was down to their running back for their Quarterback.

40 and cloudy this morning.

It was a great day of football for me, and yeah that was a rarity for sure.  Wished Purdy didnt get hurt, but maybe McCaffrey woulda led them to victory as QB.  Dude is a talented individual.  

My #1 and #2 teams are in the Superbowl.  I cant lose.  Love my Eagles, but Andy Reid is my all time fav. coach (so far), and I've been a fan of the Chiefs since he went there.  Hoping for a good/close game. 

weatherwise, I'm hoping the boundary eeks north enough for midweek for us southers.  We'll take any action we can get.  Looks like the warmup is being pushed back (per ens guidance, but once beyond mid next week....WAR is once again winning.  Hoping that changes as we get closer (or gets muted/shortened in duration).  

• Like 1

Crikey, a national low of -59 at Peter Sinks, UT!  When paired with the high of 90 at Pharr, TX that makes for a Lower 48 diurnal range of 149 degrees.  Wowsers.

I'm feeling less than enamored with the snow outlook.  I need someone to find me some digital white..... @Blizzard of 93 @paweather @Bubbler86  anyone??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Crikey, a national low of -59 at Peter Sinks, UT!  When paired with the high of 90 at Pharr, TX that makes for a Lower 48 diurnal range of 149 degrees.  Wowsers.

I'm feeling less than enamored with the snow outlook.  I need someone to find me some digital white..... @Blizzard of 93 @paweather @Bubbler86  anyone??

Sorry man I got nothing. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

We lost the rgem so not much to show short to midterm.   The race to see if MDT can get to 39.9 through EOD tomorrow is the only show in town right now (and whether CXY hits 60 today). 

27 minutes ago, canderson said:

If you ever have to use a slide to evacuate, your legs are going to get absolutely shredded if you wear shorts. 

https://www.ladbible.com/news/flight-attendant-shorts-plane-111269-20221228#:~:text=He said%3A "Don't,might be a safer bet.

He talks about the germs but did not hear anything about leg shredding.    That video was a bit like watching Max Headroom