• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Snow was definitely heavy to shovel now onto a bigger storm. LOL.

My parents live off 72 near Mt Gretna, and they had a solid 3".  I tried to use their 5hp snowblower, but it clogged constantly.

MHS had a solid 2 to 2.5

By the time i got home, barely an inch here in Akron.  No shoveling needed at all.  Just some slush in spots on driveway.  What a diff a 15 mile drive made.

Edit....just saw the totals above...glad they agreed with me :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

My parents live off 72 near Mt Gretna, and they had a solid 3".  I tried to use their 5hp snowblower, but it clogged constantly.

MHS had a solid 2 to 2.5

By the time i got home, barely an inch here in Akron.  No shoveling needed at all.  Just some slush in spots on driveway.  What a diff a 15 mile drive made.

Edit....just saw the totals above...glad they agreed with me :lol:

Yeah I didn’t use my snowblower was worried about the snow being too heavy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Still 3” on the ground.  Just finished all my plowing.   Time for a beer 

See, exactly what I said.  The favorite pastime in Adams County is plowing (even if sparks) , drinking beer and going to Dennys!   (as well as golfing in the winter). 

we have snow in the grass but no more snow on any hard surfaces here.  Down to about 1/4 to 1/2"

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

See, exactly what I said.  The favorite pastime in Adams County is plowing (even if sparks) , drinking beer and going to Dennys!   (as well as golfing in the winter). 

we have snow in the grass but no more snow on any hard surfaces here.  Down to about 1/4 to 1/2"

East of Gettysburg the snow really dropped off.  Hanover was a coating.    Dover had around 2” eyeballing.    And no golfing tomorrow!!   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

AFD mentioned something regarding snow squalls tomorrow. Do any meso models show anything?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

PA wise,  Western and N Central PA (route 80 of course) look like action places.  Technically I do not see anything in the LSV on the normal Meso's.   Checked HRRR, 3K, Rgem and Fv3 (Fv3 has a few streamers in Western Franklin County).  But certainly, possible they make it down to us...temps in the upper 30's and low 40's though.