• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

It has stopped snowing all together right now...just light sleet.  Waynesboro is about 10-15 min from here. 

Surprised to see equal results in the valley. When I was coming down 16 for dropoff the snow had just started and blue ridge had a head start at that point, roads were starting to be covered. 

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I'm stuck up here in Harrisburg so keep me posted on what's happening back at home brotha!

I'm working on the 4th floor of our visitor's center at 441/30 at the bottom of Chickies and it just started within the past 10 minutes. Right now visibility is really low - this is probably heavy vs moderate intensity, and the ground is starting to whiten up. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DDweatherman said:

Surprised to see equal results in the valley. When I was coming down 16 for dropoff the snow had just started and blue ridge had a head start at that point, roads were starting to be covered. 

I just took this pic outside.  Grass is below 2" long but did not do an exact measurement on it.  Still not covered.  Only about 1" on the lights as well.  It is just lightly sleeting here still. 

image.thumb.png.410bf6e83020bafc5e10e5c79ef6e650.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Newman said:

Whoa snow is really coming down here at Millersville. In 5 minutes it went from nothing to moderate. Coating already on everything, so finally measurable on the board! I hope I'm wrong and we have a positive bust today!

closing in on 1" here in etown.  Heavy snow.

already a winner for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, canderson said:

00-C317-FA-AF2-D-4-DDC-AFF0-C57-AD55-B77 

I don’t see any snow angels lol. 

11 minutes ago, Newman said:

Whoa snow is really coming down here at Millersville. In 5 minutes it went from nothing to moderate. Coating already on everything, so finally measurable on the board! I hope I'm wrong and we have a positive bust today!

Radar and snow obs into Northern MD should make for a pretty good chance to get that 1”+ there and keep the Feb 4, 1995 record for latest 1”+ of the season at bay. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, so_whats_happening said:

Streets are starting to take on snow downtown started maybe 15 mins ago.

Slowly but surely they're turning more white here. Wondering if they'll cancel classes I really don't wanna go to Remote Sensing later lol

5 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Nope, but the camp hill location is closed until April. I work the downtown one and also a small whiskey distillery in shermansdale

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ya, I mean to tag you and not do that quote. Oops! I saw CH closed. Think I'm headed there for lunch today (downtown, that is)