• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

A chilly 22 this AM.  Most meso and Global models are very similar in their depiction of snow chances in the 24-36 hours.    A stripe of snow on the northern edge of quickly a escaping wave that exits the US around the VA/NC border and heads ENE. Parts of the Laurels through the Northern areas of the LSV in the LV seem to be the favorites right now.  Here is the 3K Nam depiction which closely matches others.  The temps do rise above freezing when the precip.

MA LR having that same "Twitter Met's hurting the hobby" discussion we had here a month or two ago. 

image.png.2ad78b02ddee50377af9b66ba2da69db.png

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A chilly 22 this AM.  Most meso and Global models are very similar in their depiction of snow chances in the 24-36 hours.    A stripe of snow on the northern edge of quickly a escaping wave that exits the US around the VA/NC border and heads ENE. Parts of the Laurels through the Northern areas of the LSV in the LV seem to be the favorites right now.  Here is the 3K Nam depiction which closely matches others.  The temps do rise above freezing when the precip.

MA LR having that same "Twitter Met's hurting the hobby" discussion we had here a month or two ago. 

image.png.2ad78b02ddee50377af9b66ba2da69db.png

35 here this morning. Quite a spread in temps as i'm on the warmer side this time.

Low of 25 degrees here this morning around sunrise at 7:30am.  Racing upward now up to 36.

The models seem to be zeroing in on emphasizing Cumberland County as potentially being a jackpot.  Maybe instead of 1" I get 2"?  The best part, of course, is that nearly the entire event is during nighttime.  Hoping for a grass covering even if it's gone by Tuesday.

7 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I was intrigued so I was just reading through the last several pages in there since last night. Now I understand why Jebman came into our thread to bless us with some of his good winter mojo lol. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

I was intrigued so I was just reading through the last several pages in there since last night. Now I understand why Jebman came into our thread to bless us with some of his good winter mojo lol. 

Have not looked at the MA thread since this am but the stuff I saw looked just like our disco from earlier in the winter but 50 times worse.