Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2022

George BM

4 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

I’ve always mowed in early December to cut the grass short and chop leaves.

4 hours ago, Terpeast said:

Yep. Now it looks like astroturf

I had three trees delay dropping all their leaves until last week. Did my last mow and leaf cleanup this morning. Hoping the weeds are finally asleep like the grass is

Ive shut down the mowers for the season

15 minutes ago, H2O said:

I had three trees delay dropping all their leaves until last week. Did my last mow and leaf cleanup this morning. Hoping the weeds are finally asleep like the grass is

Ive shut down the mowers for the season

I’ve done my 3rd last leaf cleanup. Probably 2 more last leaf cleanups to go :wacko:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CAPE said:

Season salvaged for now. Kudos to the defense. Now we have to see how bad Lamar's injury is.

Reserving my judgement about the defense until they play a better team.. Broncos have scored over 20 points twice this season (21, 23) and have a bunch of games with 10 or less. I feel like if they had an extra 10-15 seconds they would have been in better FG range at the end. Their offense looked pretty terrible, not that ours looked much better. Feel sorry for the fans that showed up for the game. 

Despite the Ravens abysmal OL performance (calling Ronnie Stanley), and the always over simplistic passing schemes and shitty play calling from Roman, Huntley was incredible under constant pressure, moving in the pocket and finding open receivers downfield. He ran when he had to. Too often Lamar chooses to run when he has options downfield.

• Like 3

The highs and lows on this board are incredible especially how they go from post to post. You can literally have one person who has no real experience other than gut feel take some down to extreme lows and the same in the other direction. Pretty amazing to watch honestly as we sit here on 12/5 with pretty much the weather that has been advertised for quite some time now yet people still agonizing over day to day changes and labeling it as kicking the can etc. I'll check back on 12/15 to see where the can is at that time because the can for today ended up pretty much where it was supposed to be. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

gotta say, as the forum's resident bengals fan, beating the Chiefs 3 times in a calendar year feels prettay, prettay, prettay good (Larry David voice)...

Bengals are legit. Congrats in advance on the division as the ravens limp to a WC round blowout. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Bengals are legit. Congrats in advance on the division as the ravens limp to a WC round blowout. 

No idea on where ravens go from here - they are resilient as hell the more challenges they face. As for cincy, the whole one week at a time thing - need to beat Cleveland this week to start with (something they haven’t done with Burrow yet curiously enough)…

5 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Lol this Harbaugh quote: “a bad idea in the sense it had no chance”

He was clearly trying his hardest not to say it was dumb, lol See Harbs is a good dude and loyal to his friends...but unfortunately, to a fault sometimes! Man I hope he can muster up the courage to do what we did in 2012. Cam Cameron was a good friend of his too...but he did it!

8 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

He was clearly trying his hardest not to say it was dumb, lol See Harbs is a good dude and loyal to his friends...but unfortunately, to a fault sometimes! Man I hope he can muster up the courage to do what we did in 2012. Cam Cameron was a good friend of his too...but he did it!

It won't happen now with Lamar out for a week or 2. Beyond that there will be 3 games left and a change might not make much difference. There will be plenty of offseason drama with this team.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic