Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2022

George BM

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

Whoa! Where? What body of water?

Bush River inlet area. I've spotted them in the open river too but not for years. Maybe need to start paying more attention.

1 hour ago, H2O said:

I was one when at work one day on the Occoquan River. Totally blew me away to see one. They are soooo damn cute

That is cool! SO CUTE

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terpeast said:

Just mowed the lawn in December for the first time in my life. Set the mower to the lowest setting possible.

Call it page #108 in the La Nina winter playbook. If it snows just an inch, the grass will be completely covered…

I’ve always mowed in early December to cut the grass short and chop leaves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

Lamar Jackson injury not season ending, "days to weeks" according to Harbaugh. Will know more tomorrow. Looks like Huntley will be starting against the Steelers, and maybe a game or 2 beyond that. I will roll with him. He is Lamar light, and possibly a more accurate passer.

2 road division games won’t be easy. Watching the bengals now and they’re just so much more dynamic. Ravens probably still make the playoffs but they’re probably 1 and done.

4 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

2 road division games won’t be easy. Watching the bengals now and they’re just so much more dynamic. Ravens probably still make the playoffs but they’re probably 1 and done.

They aren't going anywhere with this offense, and that means Roman has to go. Changes have to be made or its more of the same, regardless of who is under center. That might include Harbaugh if he persists with the typical loyalty to shitty assistant coaches crap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

They aren't going anywhere with this offense, and that means Roman has to go. Changes have to be made or its more of the same, regardless of who is under center. That might include Harbaugh if he persists with the typical loyalty to shitty assistant coaches crap.

Agreed. Cannot see how a Roman offense goes deep in the playoffs. C'mon Harbs...he said back in 2013 that firing Cam Cameron was the hardest thing he ever had to do as a coach. But c'mon you HAVE to do the same here!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Terpeast said:

Just mowed the lawn in December for the first time in my life. Set the mower to the lowest setting possible.

Call it page #108 in the La Nina winter playbook. If it snows just an inch, the grass will be completely covered…

So I’m not the only one who does this lol 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic