Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2022

George BM

9 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Likely in HHI from December 26-January 2.

I'm a little scurred, to be honest...

If I were planning a Christmas trip hoping not to miss snow...that would be the time frame, lol For some strange non-meteorological reason, if it does snow in December, it only rarely happens then. Now the few times it has it's been a light event (a la 1990). So unless we make climo history for the timeframe...ya might be good for not missing a big one :lol:

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

With all of the sadness in the discussion thread I thought for a second it was December 20th or something then I looked down at my computer and it's only December 2nd. Yeesh we still have to get through my 70 degree day on December 7th first

You mean the epic pattern won't be in place by then? But it was supposed to be, i'm sure. DELAYED MEANS DENIED!!!!

Does anyone know this guy? He has a loud voice on Twitter and the only credential shown publicly is he went to Penn State. Is he reputable?

The folks I follow aren’t fans. Haven’t bothered to check his credentials myself. Assume he has to know a little bit about what he’s talking about, though that hardly means he’s a good actor.
  • Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic