Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter Thread

Rjay

14 minutes ago, North and West said:

https://news.yahoo.com/bitter-cold-kills-scores-afghanistan-210202689.html

Interesting note. Terrible on the death; just a note on the cold on the other side of globe. There's less of it than there used to be, but it's not over us. Maybe next year. 

North America is a weak ass "continent" Asia is much larger therefore can much better contain cold air.  Actually it's a supercontinent because Europe and Asia are part of one large landmass (so is Africa actually.)

21 minutes ago, Volcanic Winter said:

So what does it mean when I’m in ACY with my wife and spending more time checking the models than gambling? After a couple drinks checking the models feels more like emotional gambling than getting fleeced on roulette or something. 

Ah yes, this is the standard operating procedure of the weather weenie. We all know it well. You're having a better time than me. Here's a live look at my situation:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95294af35875b48db046

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Volcanic Winter said:

So what does it mean when I’m in ACY with my wife and spending more time checking the models than gambling? After a couple drinks checking the models feels more like emotional gambling than getting fleeced on roulette or something. 

Depends on what kind of models you were checking out lmao

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, EasternLI said:

Ah yes, this is the standard operating procedure of the weather weenie. We all know it well. You're having a better time than me. Here's a live look at my situation:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95294af35875b48db046

Did he blow a forecast or something?

I could see the people in the NE forum doing that back in the 1700s....or even today lol

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SRRTA22 said:

It was cloudy when I made the post haha point still stands though, I don't think I've ever seen a month so cloudy in my life...maybe July 09?

and that was such a cool month too lol

The only other ones I can think of were October 2005 and August 2011.... both were so rainy!  And August 2011 after that extreme scorcher of a July with one of the hottest days ever seen in these parts.

8 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

and that was such a cool month too lol

The only other ones I can think of were October 2005 and August 2011.... both were so rainy!  And August 2011 after that extreme scorcher of a July with one of the hottest days ever seen in these parts.

Oh man , forgot about October 05 , that was a month long torrential downpour

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nibor said:

Yo I know this shit has been said a million times this winter and it doesn't really need to be rehashed but man... this winter really fuckin sucks.

Like... shit is so god damn boring.

Yup. Boring winters are the worst. This one is evil though. How dare you flash us that December block, fail on that completely, then do this. Shoot it into the sun. 

• Like 1

Yo I know this shit has been said a million times this winter and it doesn't really need to be rehashed but man... this winter really fuckin sucks.
Like... shit is so god damn boring.

I’m, like I assume others are, ready to just move on to some nice warm weather and then get back to it at thanksgiving.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Volcanic Winter said:

I just left AC 20 mins ago lol

• Like 2

• BxEngine locked and unpinned this topic