• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter Thread

Rjay

You guys can't stand the Eagles....I'm meh on them, because I don't really care about the NFC East as long as the Cowboys lose.

The team I really hate right now are the Chiefs.  Mahomes is a bit of a clown in the way he plays I wish there was someone like LT in the league right now to just level him.

2 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

You guys can't stand the Eagles....I'm meh on them, because I don't really care about the NFC East as long as the Cowboys lose.

The team I really hate right now are the Chiefs.  Mahomes is a bit of a clown in the way he plays I wish there was someone like LT in the league right now to just level him.

F25AE18C-D94B-4398-A500-09CD5E4833DD.jpeg

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, nycwinter said:

it is laughable listening to some in the media who thought the giants had a chance in this game..

Can’t recall who, but the WFAN dude who was on from like 2 to 8 yesterday was out of his mind hyping up the Giants. He was basically calling them the favorites. SMH 

15 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

Please elaborate. 

• BxEngine locked and unpinned this topic