Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter Thread

Rjay

On 1/2/2023 at 6:31 PM, Rjay said:

Its going to be warm quite often unfortunately.  But it doesnt mean we'll go through an entire winter with no chance of snowfalls.  We definitely could use an ENSO shakeup but idk how much that means anymore in our warming climate.   I suppose we'll find out this decade.

One thing I can promise is that it will snow again.  This winter is far from over but things look ugly...for now.  

On 1/9/2023 at 4:27 PM, Rjay said:

There's been plenty of winters without a significant snowfall (6"+ in a single event).

In regards to no measureable snow, it's unlikely that we get completely shut out. It's only January 9th.  It would take incredibly bad luck for that to happen but it's possible. 

1 hour ago, MJO812 said:

Rjay , you also canceled winter so be a man and admit you are wrong if we get onto a good pattern .

1 hour ago, Rjay said:

When did I cancel winter you weenie?

8 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Maybe he confused you with Rtd208

7 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Has anyone ever seen them in the same room? Hmm

Good evening all and thank you. I always wondered exactly how and where a conspiracy theory started. Not any more… Stay well everyone. As always ….

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, vegan_edible said:

im new here obviously, i kinda went on a self guided learning expedition of the weather because i want snow so bad. but my god the beef in here is so good sometimes

Good evening V and welcome. Depending on the giver and the reason given our weenies can range from beef to tofu. Stay well, as always ….

• BxEngine locked and unpinned this topic