Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter Thread

Rjay

9 minutes ago, Rjay said:

I wouldn't blame him if he never posted in this subforum again.  I'm close to it.  

Why? I think we have a lot of great posters here. You have to weed through some stupid stuff and long range gets overhyped sometimes, but I think the majority of the stuff that gets posted here is good. And people usually treat each other with respect here, unlike the crazy toxic environment of OT. I have a hard time seeing someone defend Forky considering the crazy/disturbing way he trolls in OT. 

22 hours ago, MJO812 said:

NAO is over-rated 

Until we are in a Nino and you are begging for a -NAO. They are pretty meaningless tho in Nina patterns tbh. PAC much more important right now and not a transient look on the PAC side. This is why I cautioned folks back in Nov to be careful what they wish for and warned against the central PAC ridge persistence. We need PAC cooperation sustained in a Nina, period.

20 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Why? I think we have a lot of great posters here. You have to weed through some stupid stuff and long range gets overhyped sometimes, but I think the majority of the stuff that gets posted here is good. And people usually treat each other with respect here, unlike the crazy toxic environment of OT. I have a hard time seeing someone defend Forky considering the crazy/disturbing way he trolls in OT. 

This isnt OT. 

• BxEngine locked and unpinned this topic