Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2022 Medium-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, Heisy said:

Not sure what you guys are flaming me for? The GFS not caving is a good thing. Was just pointing out an important feature that is key to us getting snow. We’ve seen GFS occasionally win these battles, maybe we get lucky idk

You seem in the habit lately of trying to always make something bad news. I promise no one will hold it against you if it doesn’t snow. 

The Gfs is still bringing the tpv east under the block and only dropping a piece in behind. The details may or may not work out but it at least still has a progression that puts us in the game.  The TPV dropping wholly into the west is a game over scenario for anything other than a cool arctic front type deal. 

• Like 1

Just now, psuhoffman said:

The Gfs is still bringing the tpv east under the block and only dropping a piece in behind. The details may or may not work out but it at least still has a progression that puts us in the game.  The TPV dropping wholly into the west is a game over scenario for anything other than a cool arctic front type deal. 

OK...so is that what I'm seeing happen on the Canadian?

You seem in the habit lately of trying to always make something bad news. I promise no one will hold it against you if it doesn’t snow. 

Def not trying to come off that way. Just observing the model runs that’s all. I’m rooting as hard as everyone else. I’ve spent 1000s of dollars chasing frozen water across the country. I’m a sicko. Not trying to come across negative my bad.

Canadian doesn’t push the TPV east and it comes out as one ULL, going to be interesting which suit caves. Probably meet somewhere in the middle

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Forgot to add that the major differences start relatively early, I could notice by day 3-4 that it was different from the euro and icon. So this “war” probably ends relatively soon as one camp is going to have to figure it out pretty soon. 

• Like 4

Exactly, that’s all I was pointing out. Interesting that there are such large scale issues regarding this feature at only 84-90 hours out. Was showing the Icon as an example of a model dumping it out west.