Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2022 Medium-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

9 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

All sorts of action today and end of euro run is like a “Buy milk and TP!” warning sign, but we’re at a low point :lol: 

If this is a low point, than I’m more excited for next week.

Gonna deb for a sec but end of model runs are always pants tent.  What we need is something solid inside of 10 days.  The ghost of Snowmas future shows wonderful things.  The ghost of Snowmas past are all these analogs saying ghost of future is right.  Meanwhile in ghost of present land we are barely hanging on like Tiny Ji.  All crippled, losing FB fans and outlook is bleak.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Whats happening here? Im at work so just briefly looked at the euro, cmc, and gfs (maybe i peeked at the jma too) and things look darn good/active for next week. I pop in banter and Ji says no blue, and talks of suppression about and Nina being Nina and no hope. Oh wait, i forgot that was normal. Ok cool, sorry to clog the thread :facepalm:

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Whats happening here? Im at work so just briefly looked at the euro, cmc, and gfs (maybe i peeked at the jma too) and things look darn good/active for next week. I pop in banter and Ji says no blue, and talks of suppression and no hope. Oh wait, i forgot that was normal. Ok cool, sorry to clog the thread :facepalm:

Ji had a meltdown during 2009-2010...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

My issue is that it showed another cutter before that one, I have never been on the pattern cancel train but it's upsetting to have it "delayed" again according to this one run. That said its just one Euro and CMC run but if it comes true I'll be slightly upset. How likely do you think it is that we get another cutter after this one? 

Hard to say. As I’ve said, I think we need to clear this week’s storm before getting good clarity on next week. But even if a storm cuts, I think we have a solid chance of front end frozen with a good airmass in place. 

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

Gonna deb for a sec but end of model runs are always pants tent.  What we need is something solid inside of 10 days.  The ghost of Snowmas future shows wonderful things.  The ghost of Snowmas past are all these analogs saying ghost of future is right.  Meanwhile in ghost of present land we are barely hanging on like Tiny Ji.  All crippled, losing FB fans and outlook is bleak.

I get that, but I think we clearly have a window here starting next Sunday/Monday. Whether we score at the beginning, middle, end, or all points during that window I don’t know. But we’ll have chances I think. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Whats happening here? Im at work so just briefly looked at the euro, cmc, and gfs (maybe i peeked at the jma too) and things look darn good/active for next week. I pop in banter and Ji says no blue, and talks of suppression about and Nina being Nina and no hope. Oh wait, i forgot that was normal. Ok cool, sorry to clog the thread :facepalm:

This is the standard “it’s looking good but still 7+ days away and I want my snow now” angst 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Weather Will said:

This is going to be a December to Remember one way or the other….

Definitely the most hyped December in recent memory….

Only one happy so far is Doug From Channel 4 with the Grinch forecast.

Latest WB EURO control will probably verify.  Can’t make this stuff up…

25DFF8EC-FF17-45EA-8ED4-FBE7706F30AF.png

#nina

5 minutes ago, Weather Will said:

This is going to be a December to Remember one way or the other….

Definitely the most hyped December in recent memory….

Only one happy so far is Doug From Channel 4 with the Grinch forecast.

Latest WB EURO control will probably verify.  Can’t make this stuff up…

25DFF8EC-FF17-45EA-8ED4-FBE7706F30AF.png

On the board with a 0.1….things are lookin good!