Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s a step in the right direction at this range and closer to something better but ya grain of salt. That was just pure commentary not excited . Maybe a whale farted and raised heights north of Hudson Bay . 

Yeah still probably low odds of anything exciting but I’ll take a lucky strike if I can get one pre Dec 15.

14 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Wow cmc

It did shift south some this run but still has a monster slow moving Miller B, it gives you over a foot now. It has been consistent and the EPS made a nod towards it earlier. OP Euro did too at H5, it looks like everything is trending towards the Canadian. 

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is a very fluid situation with respect to everything.

Yes, the volatility of the pattern wrt to modeling, is why I have sat back and made very few posts the past few weeks.   The pattern has snowy potential but everything is subject to change more than 3 - 4 days out.  We wait.  I have no doubt the interior sees a decent even before NYE.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Another nod by the 00z suite. Nothing major at the surface verbatim, but get a sustained trend aloft of faster/closer development and we could be onto something that gets us on the board in a more meaningful way.

I noticed looking the the H5 the lobe over Maine is farther SW on the runs that are more aggressive with the 1st storm threat. Not only that, but the runs that really blow up the 1st storm threat are better with the 2nd threat. A lot of times you see patterns where it’s one or the other, this pattern looks like we get both storms or nothing. Still needs work, but it’s encouraging to see the 0z guidance trending towards the Canadian while the Canadian itself sticks to its guns.

10 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The second and I mean second Fork posted he loved the look and block and pattern for snow it ended. As soon as I saw that.. I knew . Every single thing he ever says is wrong 

11 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I will go out on a pretty thick limb . No measurable snow in SNE thru Dec 20th .Let’s leave that there.. and hope it’s wrong. The pattern and the overall Pacific - PNA look absolutely atrocious right thru then. 

Dec 20th.... or maybe Monday??? You have the opposite effect as Forky so we probably measurable snow Monday 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1