Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Why does the GFS always win when it shows screamers ? Every freaking time 

I'm going to have to issue a blog for extreme snowfall for CT peaks. now how stock traders say bull or bear? I am going full bull, the snow will be plentiful. No hedging bets. I'm firing up the snowblower and buying every shovel and bag of salt at purity supreme. Bread and milk, yes they are perishables, but doesn't matter, we get nailed soon. Thumbs up from men in snow pants up and down the east coast, particularly se MA in Taunton area. They will talk about this g2g for years to come. Ray deform band, kev upslope Tolland snows, chickens dead up and down i93 from collapsed roofs, Avalanche warnings for Talcott Mountain, rt 44 impassable due to blowing snow, cpickles slaying snowed in with your favorite aunts. 

So weymo looks wet tho

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

That's the problem...there are so many freaking shortwaves good luck getting any type of run-to-run or model-to-model consistency until probably a few days out (if that). We saw that last winter too. This leads to [INSERT MODEL NAME] sucks posts when in reality it's way more complex then the models sucking. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1