Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Get a little more cold press ahead of that system and it could be a pretty big deal in interior SNE. It does eventually change over there but if it can do it 12 hours earlier…watch out. 

Still might end up getting squashed though. 

What would facilitate more of a cold press ahead of that system 

6 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Wow what a weenie run. All rain here verbatim on all 3 but so close to epic. 

Middle finger into YBY

CFA8AB0A-FDD1-4473-9016-9EEFFB0634DC.thumb.jpeg.c0e0cb2f122230938050eb7e4a4fb395.jpeg

In all seriousness. There are going to be multiple shots at something as has been mentioned previously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol that’s funny.  Ahh we’ll get ours…it’s coming. 

Yep, just in time for Christmas. Don’t need the op runs to feel good about the prospects moving forward. The last three years have produced warning level events here and I think that streak will continue. 

16 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Yep, just in time for Christmas. Don’t need the op runs to feel good about the prospects moving forward. The last three years have produced warning level events here and I think that streak will continue. 

Where was the warning level last year? I remember ‘19 and ‘20…but I don’t renember any warning level last year in December of ‘21? 

1 hour ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Wow what a weenie run. All rain here verbatim on all 3 but so close to epic. 

Storms and rumors of storms its almost go time. As long as 1717 keeps posting AWTs things will get better and better. The lack of patience in winter in here in spite of post after post depicting a favorable pattern developing is pretty funny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Storms and rumors of storms its almost go time. As long as 1717 keeps posting AWTs things will get better and better. The lack of patience in winter in here in spite of post after post depicting a favorable pattern developing is pretty funny.

Good post. Ya I stayed away for most of yesterday and most of today for the most part, till about late afternoon (4 pm. Or so on both days), figured I’d let the doubters have at it with all their fears, sarcasm and what not.