Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

10 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yikes…. Can’t much worse than runs today. Break out the sandbags 

Felt like winter in VT today.  Low 30s when we left past noon and aob freezing to mid 30s until we reached the banana belt just north or MHT.  We may need to return around the 19th and I suspect by then most if not all of VT will have snow otg.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Felt like winter in VT today.  Low 30s when we left past noon and aob freezing to mid 30s until we reached the banana belt just north or MHT.  We may need to return around the 19th and I suspect by then most if not all of VT will have snow otg.

Cloudy and cold in SNE today . High was 36.8. One day of winter cool before the next snow eater this week 

• Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Two tries…what are the potential dates we’re talking here?  

9-10 and then the 13-15ish timeframe. I think the 9-10 is a low chance as we have little too work with. Either it comes north to dump QPF as mostly rain or the airmass is cold enough, but that means the storm is squashed. Maybe higher elevations still should watch. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

That Friday - Saturday-Sunday  system On 18z gfs drops 4” in spots of SNE , if That’s Snow somewhere I may be there . Hunter mountain looks as good as any in that set up .

Get a little more cold press ahead of that system and it could be a pretty big deal in interior SNE. It does eventually change over there but if it can do it 12 hours earlier…watch out. 

Still might end up getting squashed though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Get a little more cold press ahead of that system and it could be a pretty big deal in interior SNE. It does eventually change over there but if it can do it 12 hours earlier…watch out. 

Still might end up getting squashed though. 

Hopefully this happy hour dopamine drip keeps the panic at bay and wailing and gnashing of teeth at a minimum. :lol: 

In all seriousness, even if the weekend doesn’t work out we’re starting to see the wave train going, which is exactly where I’d want to be heading into mid month. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1