Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I wouldn’t be sweating at elevation in Vermont. 

Dec 7-8 may come in mild/rainy but I’d be pretty pumped for the look beyond that.  Never any guarantees (remember the monster cutter on 12/12/10?), but someone or many will probably do pretty well this month. 

I remember that melt for 12/12. :lol:  I agree though. I’m not sweating it, but whatever happens happens. 

11 minutes ago, greenmtnwx said:

This type of pattern won’t even save me. That southeast ridge is stronger and more persistent than anyone is giving credit for. This is a rains to Maine pattern for the next three weeks. December will come in well above normal temp wise and below normal snow. 

Weather heresy....keep a watch out for the pitchforks...

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I think he closed his eyes after that first sip like a Folgers commercial and just started picturing lush, green mountains before he posted.

We’ll see what happens but I’m just pointing out there are some risks. SE ridge going to a semi permanent feature this winter.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I think he closed his eyes after that first sip like a Folgers commercial and just started picturing lush, green mountains before he posted.

He opened his kitchen closet this morning and Juan Valdez handed him a fresh batch

image.jpeg.bda7b188fcbf2ff1dda2ef5a908f01eb.jpeg

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We’ll probably end up AN on the month considering the start and, well, that’s what we do. But Dec snow is usually backloaded anyway and with potential for the interior I wouldn’t lean BN at all with that. 

I would say that a fight between the southeast ridge and the NAO is something we want up here

36 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If you don’t watch the World Cup games at the very least and support your country you are missing out on a big part of life. Kick off the Birkenstock’s , tie the pony o up and LFG

You still going to those crappy tournaments at Progin Park?