Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Thanks Steve!  76 feels old but heading out to dinner with my wife and then home to take a sip of Royal Salute 21-gift from my son delivered today.

Happy Birthday Fella! Enjoy the Scotch.

Hope EPS is the correct tracker for delivery of your gift. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I remember when we had a massive cutter on 12/12/10 in the middle of that monster block and the meltdowns were just epic.

Stuff like “the cutter should be impossible because there’s a -NAO”. Lol. 

Ha right… I mean you’d just half to laugh.

I’ll take the under on like 8 straight rain events (we already are in the middle of like 3-4 of them).  The laughable part is every single one of those lows passes over like the same exact spot north of Montreal.  It’s be wild to see that type of consistent parade.

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha right… I mean you’d just half to laugh.

I’ll take the under on like 8 straight rain events (we already are in the middle of like 3-4 of them).  The laughable part is every single one of those lows passes over like the same exact spot north of Montreal.  It’s be wild to see that type of consistent parade.

Do you recall we saw about 15 mid level lows take that track a couple years ago . Might have been 18-19 or 19-20 . Mostly disheveled weaker system thou and the rain snow line was just south of dentrite for about 8 events 

20 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

Guys, who gives a crap about OP for long-range pattern? Do we ever learn? 

Nobody cares until it shows a big snow storm then everyone that Doesn’t care celebrates . Both sides are sorta entertaining . One in a obvious way , one more subtle . It’s the same ..every year . 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

Yeah, we're a couple of post WWII babies.  My father had returned from the Pacific aboard a destroyer that took part in the last battle at Okinawa, got married, and the rest is history.

My father returned from WWII with his date of separation 9 months and 2 days before my birth…lol

• Like 6