• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Season's first ...albeit minor, synoptic event late Tuesday in the Mid Atlantic ... New England on Wednesday

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If I were you .. I’d head to high points in Burlington or Goshen to live 

Think of places where there are yoga pants, spin classes, lattes, and liberals. That's the only place I have a prayer with my wife. She likes civilization. I have an outside shot at Canton, maybe, if I'm lucky. Simsbury might be my best chance overall to get a good elevation and make her happy. PITA. If it was up to me, I'd buy a lot and build a mansion, set up a camera, and pretend I'm phin. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Think of places where there are yoga pants, spin classes, lattes, and liberals. That's the only place I have a prayer with my wife. She likes civilization. I have an outside shot at Canton, maybe, if I'm lucky. Simsbury might be my best chance overall to get a good elevation and make her happy. PITA. If it was up to me, I'd buy a lot and build a mansion, set up a camera, and pretend I'm phin. 

weenie drives to higher areas maybe in your future On elevation events 

20 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Happy wife, happy life

30 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Plenty of high ground here in Canton, especially North Canton, great schools and 5-10 min drive to rt 44, cycle bar and all the yoga pants you desire and plenty of libs too

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Johnno said:

Plenty of high ground here in Canton, especially North Canton, great schools and 5-10 min drive to rt 44, cycle bar and all the yoga pants you desire and plenty of libs too

Burlington is good too. Only ~10 minutes to Farmington and a lot of the town is close to 1,000 feet once you get past Lake Garda.

52 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Looks like there are a few homes in the northwest part of town that are in the 1000' elevation. Here's one that will compete with Phin: https://www.redfin.com/CT/West-Simsbury/47-Highridge-Rd-06092/home/54002316

1 hour ago, TalcottWx said:

You are still young enough for that I'd think.

Thought you guys were looking at New Hampshire?

• Haha 1