Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 15-16 Snowfall Potential

Hoosier

9 minutes ago, sbnwx85 said:

I haven’t been out much today but haven’t seen anything fall from the sky or any accumulation. Might be a virga storm here. Awaiting the lake effect tomorrow.

Same here. Have had radar returns all day, but haven't seen a flake/drop. Dry air munch.

Event and day total of 1.0" here at ORD, so far at least.

Snow started early this morning and accumulated efficiently until a bit after sunrise. After that, snow continued through the morning and into the midday, but as 'white rain'. The early morning snowfall accumulation on the ground melted by early afternoon.

Much of the afternoon featured -RA, before transitioning to -RA/SN this evening, and now finally back to -SN.

6 hours ago, sbnwx85 said:

I haven’t been out much today but haven’t seen anything fall from the sky or any accumulation. Might be a virga storm here. Awaiting the lake effect tomorrow.

6 hours ago, IWXwx said:

Same here. Have had radar returns all day, but haven't seen a flake/drop. Dry air munch.

DAB this morning here. Then snizzle during the lunch hour. Followed by drizzle/mist in the afternoon that melted the last of the 2.5" from Saturday in the backyard. Back to all green grass at sunset, just the way I like it.

3 hours ago, sbnwx85 said:

The lake effect band has largely stayed to my north all morning. Just a coating here. The heavy, wet nature of the snow is causing power outages already in parts of Michigan. 5,400 Indiana Michigan Power customers are out.

6568DC04-AC61-4B70-BBF2-E040F754296D.jpeg

Ended up with around two inches from this last system. Ofcourse my attention is now on this LES starting tomorrow. Some of the models spitting out crazy amounts for this far inland that I have never seen before. Uk and Canadian spitting over a inch qpf. BS for sure but still have never seen that ever that I can recall? 

Anyways GRR just upgraded to a warning out to/including the third row of counties between i94 to i96. 

• Like 2